Sheinside Haul! // I'm Back!






Hi guys, sorry for leaving you for so much, It's just that I've been busy with all the "studying abroad" stuff so... for today I got you my Sheinside Haul that just arrived, I bought a top at pre-sale but that will be arriving later. I Have a bunch of photos so enjoy it!



-----------------------------------



Hola a todos, perdón por dejarlos abandonados tanto tiempo, he estado algo ocupada con todo esto de "estudiar en el extranjero" entonces... para hoy tengo mi haul de Sheinside que acaba de llegar, compré un top en Pre-sale así que va a llegar después. Tengo muchas fotos disfrútenlo!




First of all I got this cute t-shirts 




You can get them here & here



One of my favorite and most expected pieces is this Overall 




I really loved this one, it's a great piece for summer that simply goes with everything

you can get it here


And last but not least this three pretty chiffon blouses 

two of them are crop tops, I don't have the best pictures but you should totally go to the links to see them in detail 





and for the backs of two of them:



you can get them herehere and here


see you later!

Jennifer 




2 comentarios:

  1. Great pieces! On my blog you can read a Review about sheinside :)
    By the way, what about following each other?
    Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. awesome thank you, I will follow you, please follow me back :)

      Eliminar

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin