Sheinside dress // Blue summer!


Dress: Sheinside, get it here
Nude pumps
Vintage Golden Necklace



Remember that pretty dress from Sheinside in this post? now I'm wearing it :) It is so pretty, I loved it, and the color... It looks great for the summer. 
Summer 2014 will be full of Cobalt Blue! trust me... you can look for an article about it here.

I really like to match bright colors with nude accessories, I think it makes the color pop out :)

leave me a comment If you love it! 




----------------------------------




Recuerdan ese vestido bonito de Sheinside en este  post? pues ahora lo estoy usando :) es tan bonito, lo amé, y el color.... se ve genial para el verano.
Este verano 2014 estará lleno de azul cobalto! confíen en mi... pueden leer un articulo al respecto here.

Realmente me gusta combinar los colores brillantes con accesorios nude, creo que hacen resaltar el color :)

Déjame un comentario si lo amaste!



Jennifer ;) 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin